You have big plans? You’re open to new challenges and are looking to drive your career forward to the next level? You love high-quality real estate and have a talent for sales powered by success? In that case, RE/MAX is just right for you!
The Way We Work
At RE/MAX you enjoy the independence of being in business for yourself without the hassle of keeping shared equipment running, handling staff payroll, getting the office bills paid, dealing with business ownership tax issues and meeting other regulations that are among the day-to-day responsibilities of the Franchise Owners.
the industry’s best business model – but we also provide a good work/life balance. It’s integral to how we operate.Open new doors for yourself! Come and see what RE/MAX has to offer.
Your Role !..
In the RE/MAX system, Sales Associates retain up to 80% of the commission income they generate while sharing office space and contributing to monthly expenses. In turn, the office provides the full support of a staffed estate agency environment for the Sales Associates and their clients.
Since associates are self-employed and in business for themselves you will be responsible to market yourself and to develop and create your own customer base. Your daily activities will focus on: Developing a client bank to gain new instructions from vendors and buyers.
• Developing a client bank to gain new instructions from vendors and buyers.
• Ensuring consistent and ongoing information sharing with your buyers and sellers
• Qualifying leads from interested parties, ensuring that the right financial resources are available and providing support to find the appropriate financing solution.
• Defining and executing your marketing plans for each property – making sure that the property is available to other RE/MAX outlets to reach more potential buyers.
• Marketing your services to potential sellers to demonstrate your commitment to your clients – as well as delivering ongoing support for your vendors.
Sales Associate Training
Sales Associates will start by attending the RE/MAX Career Development Model which covers all aspects of the estate agency business the RE/MAX way. Specific topics include building a foundation for Real Estate business, working with vendors, working with buyers and high level consumer service, as well as legislation and sales progressions. The course also includes an exam on the RE/MAX Code of Ethics and estate agency legislation which all associates are required to pass. Courses are run on a regular basis in venues across India.
Further advice and support on a number of different subjects ranging from recruiting to administration, e-marketing and referrals is available to all offices via The RE/MAX University which offer Training-On-Demand via Mainstreet (remax.net) – RE/MAX Propriety intranet system, Traditional classroom sessions at the RE/MAX India Head Quarters in Gurgaon or video sessions/trainings via GoToWebinar which beams Online sessions each month to all RE/MAX India Affiliates and New Joinees.
The Agents-Training Program (TAP) The Aim of this Remax Real Estate Agent-Training Program is to provide a strong and useful platform for agents to learn theoretically and practically the ways and means to be successful in the real estate industry.
• Broker Associate Management Training
• Follow-up Agent Training
• Continuing Agent Training
• Enhancing Agent Training
• Progressive Agent Training
• Life-long Agent Training